Saturday, April 5, 2008

Technology


Ain't technology great! I plugged in my phone to update my photos and it told me new software was available for download. Fifteen minutes later and my phone had a makeover with all new software.


I've started taking more exercise and feel better because of it. A friend and close neighbour of mine, Aideen, has a great camera - Canon SLR digital - I helped her install it on her laptop as well as getting her broadband. She said I can borrow her camera anytime - hehe what fun. The pictures it takes are between 4 & 8 Mb! Fantastic resolution - 17mm to 80mm zoom - great stuff.


All you hippies out there - listen to KFOG while you surf. In ireland when I get up its still only 5am in San Francisco so I get great streaming and very little ads.


No comments: